Donnie Casto II
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
– H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
The newswires and Facebook feeds stream with madness, fear and loathing today over the long overdue report of American torture-excuse me-what ‘Lord Vader’ Cheney called ‘enhanced interrogation techniques.’ This was done under the pretense that such actions have spared you and I from further acts of terrorism.
I’ve read the reports, listened to the talking heads on the Republicrat platform spin this for bonus points on the PSM (prostituted stream media), but I have neither the heart or stomach to look at pictures of human beings whose lives, dignity, and in many cases natural rights were violated under the banner of liberty and freedom.
Supporters of the war on terror and of the Bush administration will without a doubt use the banter of the tragic events of 9/11 to justify the use of these torture techniques. Water boarding, ‘rectal feeding’, threats of sexual violations with broomsticks, a few of the acts of animalism that between the years 2002 and 2006 our intelligence community employed on human beings yet gained NO credible evidence that was capable of disrupting a single terroristic act. Rectal feeding was not new to me- I assumed was what C-Span gave us every day while interviewing our representatives or the bullshit spewed from the mouth of our teleprompter prince.
As of this writing, no one in the Bush administration is likely to be charged or imprisoned. Of note, we only imprison whistle blowers, or exile them under threat of imprisonment. Ask Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden about those stone cold facts if you don’t believe me.
As an ardent student of history, I try to take the facts and evidence of history to chart a course of where we, as the crew of the USS Militant Socialist Fascist States of America are heading. Taking a step back, and overviewing the actions of our government since the post-World War II era; I find that the course we are being charted on calls for a brief examination-and a course of action that are solely based on the opinion of the author- and may or may not be endorsed by the fear and loathing crew at Gonzo Today.
The evident fact is that the state has been perpetuating abuse over the American man, woman, and child as well as any who the bankers and our warped foreign policy dictate is evident. Allow me to entertain you with a few tidbits of facts most of you likely haven’t soaked into your bread and circus brains:
- The Day of Infamy, December 7th, 1941– In his Nobel Prize winning series over WWII, Sir Winston Churchill asserts FDR knew well in advance the intent of the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor, for the pretext to gaining American involvement into the war. Churchill further states that FDR “knew the full and immediate purpose” of the Japanese and that the attack was worth the price of American involvement.
- Middle East chaos– the early years The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950’s to pose as ‘Communists’ and to stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister. Almost reminds you of the Oklahoma City Bombing’s and the appearance of white supremacist corrupting the early patriot movement doesn’t it?
- Operation Northwoods– In 1962, our U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff wrote President John F. Kennedy with the proposition of state-sponsored acts of terrorism on American soil, against American citizens. The head’s of our very own armed forces-yes our own military- gave written approval to sink US ships, shoot down hijacked American planes and gun down and bomb civilians on the streets of Washington, D.C., and Miami, Florida. The idea and motivation behind this plan- later to be named Operation Northwoods-was to blame this self-inflicted (false-flag) terrorism on Cuba’s leader Fidel Castro, so the American public would beat the war drums for the U.S. Marines to storm Havana. It wasn’t until 35 years later when the Top Secret document was declassified by the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board.
- Good Morning Vietnam– The prequel The Gulf of Tonkin incident occurred on August 2, 1964 with the alleged attacks again the USS Maddox by three North Vietnamese torpedo boats in international waters off the Gulf of Tonkin, thirty miles south of Vietnam. Evidence would later show that in fact the USS Maddox had been providing intelligence support to South Vietnamese boats carrying out raids against the communist North. Then Secretary of Defense under both President’s Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson McNamara had also testified that there was “unequivocal proof” of an “unprovoked” second attack against the USS Maddox. In fact, the second attack never occurred at all.
- September 11, 2001– Constructed in the 1970’s; the twin towers were constructed of cancer-causing asbestos. With asbestos being illegal to use in such construction, one has to ask, just what would the cost of removing the Twin Tower asbestos be? Better yet, who would be stuck paying for the high cost of such an endeavor? Estimates would show that a year’s worth of revenues at a minimum; possibly as much as the value of the towers themselves would be the total cost. Taking removal to the next level, to completely disassemble the Twin Towers floor by floor would have run into tens of billions of dollars. Worth noting, is that the New York Port Authority was prohibited by law from demolishing the twin towers due to the fact that the resulting asbestos dust would cover the entire city, exposing millions of New York citizens to this cancer causing dust. It was this dust which in fact covered the city when they collapsed, resulting in many cancers with a confirmed link to the WTC dust.
In January of 2001, ‘Lucky’ Larry Silverstein made a $3.2 billion bid for the World Trade Center. On July 24th off that very same year; the Port Authority accepted the offer. Silverstein also had the wisdom and foresight to take out an insurance policy on the twin towers, a policy that understandably, happen to cover acts of terrorism. As of this writing, ‘Lucky’ Larry Silverstein has been awarded almost $5 billion from nine different insurance companies since the loss of those buildings.
On the morning of September 10, 2001: Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld was quoted as saying “According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in defense department transactions.” Ironically, that fact has long been forgotten in the post 9/11 world, and no follow up on where this $2.3 trillion went to, has been found out. In a nutshell, as a tribute for losing what would amount to $8,000 for every man, woman, and child in America; We the American Taxpayer, have forked over the amount of $370 billion and counting to invade Iraq, question one the author begs to be asked, is how does a nation over $19 trillion in debt have over $370 billion to spend?
As if this should be of any real shock and awe surprise, the Pentagon lost $9 billion of your hard earned money, too.
Eight days after the attacks, the 342-page Patriot Act was given to Congress. Strangely, that very same week mysterious letters armed with anthrax began circulating through the U.S. mail. While offices were being evacuated; the Patriot Act remained largely unread by Congress and the public in the grips of fear over what would become known as a modern Pearl Harbor. Then, with little or no debate from both war hawks and peace doves in the Congress, the Patriot Act became law, giving the Bush administration unrestricted access to every American’s medical records, tax records, information about the books they bought or borrowed from their local public library and the power to conduct secret searches without notifying owners that their homes had been searched and without the need to obtain a warrant to search the premises.
“There are always risks in challenging excessive police power, but the risks of not challenging it are more dangerous, even fatal.”
– Hunter S. Thompson, Kingdom of Fear
Going down the rabbit hole even further in this scripted tragedy, In early 2001, executives from Shell, BP, and Exxon met with ‘Lord Vader’ Cheney’s Energy Task Force. These companies without even trying to hide it freely admitted their interest in profiting from Iraqi oil fields. All of this was freely admitted before the US invaded Iraq and as you likely can guess, hardly any of it, made national headlines.
Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer, a noted Bronze Star recipient with 22 years of experience in intelligence operations, was involved in a classified intelligence program that was run under the code name of Able Danger.
This group had uncovered two of the three 9/11 terrorist cells exactly one year before the attacks of 9/11 and had identified four of the alleged hijackers with no response from the law enforcement communities. Lt. Col. Shaffer notified the FBI in September of 2000, but his repeated efforts to meet with FBI officials were repeatedly blocked by U.S. military lawyers. Four credible witnesses in both the military and intelligence communities have verified Shaffer’s claims. These facts strangely remain ignored from the media as well. We also know that on the morning of September 11th, 2001, multiple Air Force war games and war drills were in progress. The hijackers would have never made it to their targets without these war games.
Despite the presentation of these known and truthful facts; I will wager a paycheck someone will say “Hey, what about the weapons of mass destruction they had in Iraq and that Saddam was rumored to be giving to the terrorist?” I assume they would be talking about the weapons we sold to Iraq in the 1980’s, but they will likely stay so plugged into their biscuits and gravy Americana bullshit they won’t even acknowledge it.
A quick search to www.iranchamber.com will show the following facts of record:
February, 1982. Despite objections from congress, President Reagan removes Iraq from its list of known terrorist countries.
November, 1983. A National Security Directive states that the U.S would do “whatever was necessary and legal” to prevent Iraq from losing its war with Iran.
October, 1983. The Reagan Administration begins secretly allowing Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Egypt to transfer United States weapons, including Howitzers, Huey helicopters, and bombs to Iraq. These shipments violated the Arms Export Control Act.
December 20, 1983. Donald Rumsfeld , then a civilian and now Defense Secretary, meets with Saddam Hussein to assure him of US friendship and materials support.
While I could continue one with the presentation of these facts; I’ll let you the readers follow through on this site. Just trust me, this information you really have to read on your own.
Now that we have laid the foundation of just what kind of evil egotistical bastards we have over us in the positions of power, you are likely sitting at your desktop, scrolling your I Pad or cross-legged on your laptop, with sweaty palms asking “If it’s truly this bad, what can we do?”
With an out of control trigger happy militarized police, a banking and military industrial complex who don’t give two shits about the life of you, your spouse, or child as long as you freely and naively do as they tell you, I’m going to suggest a few ideas. While these are not direct calls to action, these are merely recommendations that call a hard revolutionary look into hard and revolutionary days.
The great Irish patriot and freedom fighter, Michael Collins is quoted as saying
“There is no crime in detecting and destroying in wartime the spy and informer. They have destroyed without trial. I have paid them back in their own coin.”
In the age of social media, it’s not uncommon to hear of rumors of trolls on the government tab looking to bust the first person whose words or ideas could be considered a “threat of terrorism”. So I choose my words carefully, but in an evident and honest enough manner to make my own mind on this subject known.
The grand design of the world we live in today is that there is an illusion of freedom, of choice, of rights under a document that has been shredded and subverted by those entrusted to enforce it and protect it. If one of the amended natural rights in the document is null and void; I would submit to you the reader they are all null and void.
Our government has no hesitation or fear in continuing this process, knowing our minds are saddled with beer, drugs, racism, religion, Kim Kardashian’s ass, the next poor bastard on Taylor Swift’s song list and the stirring of the shit pot with giving you and I the picture proof of facts we all already knew from the lies we bought and sold from these snake oil salesmen in the media and government-because it made us feel good.
My father often told me before Aaron Tippin made it famous in a song
“You have to stand for something, or you’ll fall for anything.”
In regardless of what these bastards think, I personally have a very vested interest in the world that is playing out before me. I have three children, whom I love, honor, adore, and treasure more than my own life or the life of any other individual on the face of this earth. However, I am also of the mind that in your little corner of the world, you the reader also likely have a treasure of your heart that in the total scheme of things is worth all and everything.
The mantra “Give Peace a Chance” has failed, no matter how much we may want it to work, no matter how much we talk of love and peace. Peace has come at the expense of the pieces of our rights and liberties being taken away right in front of us, it’s come at a corrupt law enforcement system taking their piece, and taking a piece of our ass one human being at a time. In the high crest wave of trying to be the moral lighthouse in a storm of piss and shit, I am persuaded that the principle of non-aggression has come to an end.
The great military mastermind Thomas ‘Stonewall’ Jackson once advocated the black flag in an effort to unilaterally end the Civil War of the States. The long train of abuses perpetuated by the government of this nation warrants the black flag! Were we all to set aside our differences under the banner of true liberty and freedom, showing that we will not be abused, lied to, molested, or tolerate the loss of one more innocent life under the heel of tyranny, might there then be a true movement of freedom?
In a time where the camera no longer ensures the prevention of the loss of life, where the bullhorn has been corrupted by tools like Alex Jones, and where the picket sign brings back memories of big government issues, maybe it’s time to match force with equal force.
Imagine if you will, police no longer surrounding people exercising their First Amendment rights without fear of the same people matching a nightstick and riot shield with brickbats and cocktails of fire? Would money be spent on murder overseas if instead of bullhorns the people took a new revolution of justice and prepared the tar oil and feather bags for these corrupt bastards with blood on their hands? What if every lawful citizen became the 2nd Amendment militia and took the fight back to an out of control bully system hiding behind a law they themselves have broken? What if, instead of abiding these trains of abuse, we simply killed them all? What if we took the essence of 1776 and accomplished under the banner of the revolution of France?
What if indeed. . .