By: Kidman J. Williams PETA is now at it again. You would think that they would be hunting down mink farms and throwing paint on unwitting people wearing their expensive leather coats, not this time. PETA is actually going after the video game world. Yes, you read that correctly, video games. PETA is taking action… Read more »
Posts Tagged: animals
- Syria Bombing-Day 1 Review & Commentary [Morning Drudgery] April 8, 2017
- TRUMP BOMBS SYRIA-SPECIAL REPORT! [Morning Drudgery] April 7, 2017
- E02-Fragrant Lies-[Morning Drudgery] April 6, 2017What happened to Steve/Shakeup on White Street/Syrian Gas Problem/Fragrant Lies/Big Trouble in Little Korea
- Interview with Kidman J. Williams of Gonzo Today [Gonzoville Tonight] March 30, 2017On tonights episode of Gonzoville Tonight we talk GonzoToday.com with executive publisher Kidman J. Williams, covering topics from drama in the newsroom, changes in management, beefs, the future of GT and the scoop on strange weirdness within the GonzoToday universe. Don’t want to miss this one. Plenty of yogurt for everyone, and plenty of vmit […]
- Demon Dogs of West Virginia [Darker Matters] E02 March 27, 2017In this first special edition launching of Darker Matters we discuss exploding batteries, face eating cannibals, pregnant giraffes, the waning gibbous, yoga pants pollution and then a few stories about dog-like cryptoids in West Virginia and a few stories from back in Georgia.